Can't think what to say as I am not used to writing at all, photographs yes writing NO.
This is my best ever shot, top of my 5stars or top in my portfolio which ever you subscribe to.
My text in flickr said:
Lightroom 3 with Enfuse plug in; from single image produced two duplicates so that I had -2, 0, +2 exposures to capture the shadow and the highlights then blended through 'enfuse' so that the shadows behide the church were not to dark because I had exposed for the light and the highlights were not blow out because I had exposed for the shadows, then used curves, a little re-sharpening, punched again (preset) and a light vignette applied for the left hand-side, to balance the dark arch of the right hand-side.
Perspective bending, I have never done this before, to correct buildings etc. 'leaning in' which happened on this shot and indeed all shots where you are looking up as apposed to midway up the height of the building this can also be done on site with a tilt-shift lens.
I found the process of straitening perspective in buildings much, much easier than I had expected.
I really hope I have portrayed what I have done here and that it makes sense to you. I think if i read it, it would just say blah, blah, blah.... Peter

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.